Peet’s Whole Bean Coffee, Italian Roast, Dark Roast, 12-Ounce bag
- Peet's Coffee Italian roast is a penetrating roast just shy of French with flavorful full-bodied coffees from Latin America and the Pacific.
- Named for the dark roasting style common in southern Italy this deep demanding roast is truly an art to achieve.
- It challenges even our most experiencedroaster craftsmen relying on their sharp senses to develop the bold broad flavor palette of the fullest-bodied most flavorful beans from Latin America and the Pacific.
- We think Italian Roast is excellent for espresso especially for those who enjoy it with a darker roast of course the powerful full-bodied flavor alsocomes to life nicely in a classic Italian stovetop coffee maker.
- Peet's Italian Roast is a dark roast that is both vigorous and intense with immense depth and texture. Rewardingly flavorful.
This deep demanding roast challenges even the most experienced roasters at Peet's. Watching listening and smelling the beans throughout the long slow process Peet's masterful roasters wait patiently for the brief moment when the premium beans reach dark-roasted perfection. Selected for their depth and density only the best high-altitude coffees from Latin America and the Pacific are strong enough to hold up to the intense roasting. Peet's Italian Extra Dark Roast coffee is vigorous with immense depth and texture. Its full-bodied flavor is ideal for espresso and it comes to life nicely in a classic Italian stovetop coffee maker. Whole beans ensure you can enjoy the best flavor possible by grinding at home immediately before use.