Mason Jar Cold Brew Coffee Maker & Iced Tea Maker | Quart (32oz) | Cold Brew System With Bamboo Lid & Stainless Steel Filter | by Simple Life Cycle
- FITS QUART AND HALF GALLON MASON JARS | This cold brew coffee maker system is perfect for making your favorite coffee beverage: cold brew coffee! The one quart wide mouth mason jar (32 ounces) is perfect for making cold brew concentrate, but that's not all, the stainless steel filter also works great as an infuser in a two quart mason jar (64 ounces).
- NO PLASTIC | No need to worry about BPA or other potentially harmful chemicals since our designer lid, heavy-duty filter, and durable glass mason jar are all-plastic free.
- EASY TO USE AND CLEAN | This cold brew coffee system is easy to use and even easier to clean. No need to shake, flip, or twist. Just put coarse ground coffee beans in the filter, stir gently and let the brew do what it do. Clean wooden lid by hand, Filter and jar are dishwasher safe.
- WORKS GREAT FOR TEA TOO | What an Incredibly versatile unit! The filter also works great for making nut milk, chai tea, sun tea, loose leaf tea, green tea, black tea, or as a fruit infuser. You can brew or infuse whatever your heart desires!
- COFFEE WITH LESS ACID | This cold brew coffee maker produces cold brew coffee that has a much lower acid content than hot coffee made in a drip coffee maker, pour over, French press or espresso machine, so its easier on the stomach!
Start making delicious cold brew coffee in this one of a kind cold brew coffee maker! Our reusable cold brew maker is made from simple, earth friendly materials: bamboo, glass and stainless steel, No Plastic! The beautiful bamboo lid really makes a statement, this ain't just grandma's mason jar! No more worrying about breaking that expensive, proprietary glass component of your coffee maker. Mason jars are notoriously sturdy, and if you do break it, just go grab another from the store or the pantry. Our filter is made from high quality, food grade 304 stainless steel. Fill it with coffee grounds, let it steep for 12-24 hours, then just pull out the filter and you're ready to go. No more waiting for your old cone filter to finish draining. But cold brew isn't the only thing this filter is good for, it also works great with bulk tea.